Ad Teardown: Bullying Jr. | Burger King
A look at Burger King's anti-bullying ad.
Producer: Burger King
Runtime: 2:58 Seconds
Published: Oct 17, 2017
We tested Burger King’s ad with our diverse US Millennial viewer audience. Here’s what we found out:
- Predominant emotion evoked: 😂 Joy
- Overall audience engagement: 👀 84%
- Most emotionally engaged audience: 🌎 White Male
- 0:32 secs: A group of kids are bullying another kid
- 0:51 secs: A BK is smashing a Whopper Jr.
- 1:01 secs: A customer is looking at the bullied Whopper Jr.
What did viewers like the most about the ad?
- The positive message of the ad.
What were viewers most critical of?
- The amount of people who did nothing to help the kid being bullied.
Here’s the full report
If you see someone getting bullied please help them out, for more information visit nobully.org.
RefineAI is a real-time market research tool for video creators.
Measure the emotional appeal of any video without the need for a lab.
Do you have a good use case for RefineAI? Leave a comment below or drop us a line. Don't forget to share!