Ad Teardown: LeBron James Fearless | Intel
Intel’s take on building trust in autonomous vehicles
Runtime: 0:38 Seconds
Published: Oct 6, 2017
We tested Intel’s ad with our diverse US Millennial viewer audience. Here’s what we found out:
- Predominant emotion evoked: 😂 Joy
- Overall audience engagement: 👀 79%
- Most emotionally engaged audience: 🌎 Hispanic or Latino
- 0:11 secs: LeBron sees that there’s no one in the driver’s seat
- 0:21 secs: LeBron is visibly freaked out by the driverless experience
- 0:27 secs: LeBron shouts out the window his intention of keeping the car
What did viewers like the most about the ad?
- LeBron James
- Legacy company working on emerging technologies
What were viewers most critical of?
- LeBron’s acting skills (🤕 ouch) — we know we can count on you in the court though.
Here’s the full report
RefineAI is a real-time market research tool for video creators.
Measure the emotional appeal of any video without the need for a lab.
Do you have a good use case for RefineAI? Leave a comment below or drop us a line. Don't forget to share!