Ad Teardown: Super Mario Odyssey "Musical" | Nintendo
A look at the ad for Nintendo's Super Mario Odyssey
Published: Oct 10, 2017
We tested Burger King’s ad with our diverse US Millennial viewer audience. Here’s what we found out:
- Predominant emotion evoked: 😂 Joy
- Overall audience engagement: 👀 84%
- Most emotionally engaged audience: 🌎 White Male
- 0:06 secs: A shot of the singer for the ad.
- 0:36 secs: Mario jumping and throwing his hat through a window.
- 0:54 secs: A shot of a bulldog dressed as Mario
What did viewers like the most about the ad?
- The music was catchy.
- The dancing and choreography.
What were viewers most critical of?
- It was too long.
- More gameplay footage.
Here’s the full report
RefineAI is a real-time market research tool for video creators.
Measure the emotional appeal of any video without the need for a lab.
Do you have a good use case for RefineAI? Leave a comment below or drop us a line. Don't forget to share!