Ad Teardown: Want it all | Nike
A look at Nike's "Want it all" ad.
Producer: Radical Media, F. Gary Gray, and Wieden+Kennedy (Portland)
Runtime: 2:00 Minutes
Published: Oct 17, 2017
We tested Nike’s ad with our diverse audience. Here’s what we found out:
- Predominant emotion evoked: 😂 Joy
- Overall audience engagement: 👀 85%
- Most emotionally engaged audience: 🌎 Black or African American
- 0:23 secs: LeBron James dribbling a basketball
- 0:54 secs: Player walking off of the court.
- 0:57 secs: Player sitting in the locker room watching highlights.
What did viewers like the most about the ad?
- The music.
- The message about hard work and determination.
What were viewers most critical of?
- Too long.
- Brand wasn't front and center.
Here’s the full report
RefineAI is a real-time market research tool for video creators.
Measure the emotional appeal of any video without the need for a lab.
Do you have a good use case for RefineAI? Leave a comment below or drop us a line. Don't forget to share!