Ad Teardown: JOGGJEANS - Made to Run Away | Diesel
Ahh, the world of online dating… Can leave some laughing on the outside, crying on the inside, as the song goes. Diesel proposes a solution with their JoggJeans line, and their latest campaign created by Publicis Italia.
We put the ad to the test through the RefineAI Market Research platform and exposed it to 50 of our panelists to see if the "Made to Run Away" advert… ahem… really has the legs. Here's what we found out.
Created by: Publicis Italia for Diesel
Published: Mar 9, 2018
- We created a Campaign using Diesel's YouTube video through the RefineAI Market Research platform.
- Once the Campaign was live, we shared the unique URL with a small portion of our global Panel—50 potential candidates in the US.
- We reached results from 45 participants and concluded our test.
After watching the video, we asked each participant to rate the Story, Audio, and Visuals. Then they're asked what they liked the most out of the video, and what would they improve given the opportunity.
- Predominant emotion evoked: 😂 Joy at 52%
- Overall audience engagement: 👀 Eyegaze Tracking 87%
- Highest emotion intensity: 🌎 Black or African American | Female | Joy peaks at 100%!
Most participants found the advert to be highly entertaining and described feeling engaged in the storyline.
A few participants didn't really know they were watching a fashion/jean ad until the very end and were left wondering.
Some participants expressed they didn't think the people in the ad were attractive… yikes! To that I say: We come in all shapes, colors and sizes!
Video market testing as a service.
Measure emotional appeal and gather feedback from viewers, without the need for a lab.
Do you have a good use case for RefineAI? Leave a comment below or drop us a line. Don't forget to share!